DC Sound Lab

My first box.. feedback please

If I may pipe up and say something...the 18xl per sub only needs 6 cubes x 2 = 12 cubes. Your @ 16 almost 17 cubes. I would regroup your thoughts on that try and get it to a little over the 12 cubes to account for sub displacement. Good Luck! :drinks:

the box is 12 cubes net.... ur looking at gross..maybe u should regroup ur thoughts :pardon:

RGR RGR missed that small piece..good luck on the box!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

net volume goes way up to 14.10 and tuning drops to 23.73.? and I'm aiming for 32hz and at or just under 12 cubes..

leave the port opening 5" from the back wall & extend it up 2" to keep the tuning u want... :pardon:

moving the port like matt said making it an L shape should never change the tunning or air space your doing something wrong

like i said if you keep it the way it is you will be robbing yourself of some serious output you have a 5.5 port opening make sure there is at least 5.5 inches of opening everywere on the port from all the walls

you do want to be loud right?

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

misunderstood.. now I'm with it thanks :drinks:

net volume goes way up to 14.10 and tuning drops to 23.73.? and I'm aiming for 32hz and at or just under 12 cubes..

leave the port opening 5" from the back wall & extend it up 2" to keep the tuning u want... :pardon:

moving the port like matt said making it an L shape should never change the tunning or air space your doing something wrong

like i said if you keep it the way it is you will be robbing yourself of some serious output you have a 5.5 port opening make sure there is at least 5.5 inches of opening everywere on the port from all the walls

you do want to be loud right?

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!