Yeah that's why im hoping it gets along with the bulldog because she has been with us for 3 years so she kinda has priority.

as long as you get it as a puppy should be fine. and just when its a puppy introduce it to alot i mean alot of dogs all kinds everyone you see. and it should even be friendly to new dogs that come around when its older :good:

you whored every post on my feed XD

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

Yeah that's why im hoping it gets along with the bulldog because she has been with us for 3 years so she kinda has priority.

as long as you get it as a puppy should be fine. and just when its a puppy introduce it to alot i mean alot of dogs all kinds everyone you see. and it should even be friendly to new dogs that come around when its older :good:

you whored every post on my feed XD

my bad man 8)

never had a blue nose but had a red nose and and american pit and they were both great with other dogs but they KNEW who the boss was :good:

edit: i think i want a bull terrier for my next dog wife has some cockers and she babys them to much i want a bull terrier for me :good:

this

my pit marley is an absolute baby she tries to be dominant over my sisters dachshund and Pomeranian around the food once ina while but put her in her place and shes golden

never had a blue nose but had a red nose and and american pit and they were both great with other dogs but they KNEW who the boss was :good:

edit: i think i want a bull terrier for my next dog wife has some cockers and she babys them to much i want a bull terrier for me :good:

this

my pit marley is an absolute baby she tries to be dominant over my sisters dachshund and Pomeranian around the food once ina while but put her in her place and shes golden

speakin of baby my american pit would crawl in my lap and lay on its back and make me hold it like a baby i love pits they are just big ol babys but if some one messes with you they will protect master :good:

this

Yeah he's gonna get trained good and be loved. I've spent a couple hours reading about them and I know they arent aggressive if they are trained right but I still have the little fear that if something does happen and he snaps then possibly 2 dogs are going to be gone.

BABYJUICE

My late bluenose pit was named Kelevra, taken from the movie Lucky Number Sleven

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

this

speakin of baby my american pit would crawl in my lap and lay on its back and make me hold it like a baby i love pits they are just big ol babys but if some one messes with you they will protect master :good:

this

Yeah he's gonna get trained good and be loved. I've spent a couple hours reading about them and I know they arent aggressive if they are trained right but I still have the little fear that if something does happen and he snaps then possibly 2 dogs are going to be gone.

mine is the same 3 years old loves attention would die without her

the dachshund has started more fights than her but still all these years later I still worry just learn to pay extra attention where needed great loving animals

Archived