Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I plan to breed them in about a year, males are already set to stud in the local kennel club I belong to and champ is just an XL pit all three are papered purebreds. I plan to be extremely picky on people who the pups go to when I breed because to many irresponsible people end up getting a pit and don't have the time for it so it ends up in a shelter or some crap.

Posted

Now I understand. Thanks for the info.

It took me a week of research about pit bulls for me to decide if I could take care of it and what I was getting into.

BABYJUICE

Posted

I had a female TurtleBuster...male crenshaw....and 2 female nigerinos(from same litter). But was forced to give the Turtlebuster and crenshaws away after my 2 nigerinos got parvo and died....vet said they must have had it before they got their shots...no way to save them...gave the other dogs away because parvo is highly contagious and didn't want them at risk of spreading it..even though they didn't have it...really sucks they would have been very valuable pups if I would have got to breed them

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

Man that sucks sorry to hear. My puppy is just at the age to get his shots and im hoping all is well with him. Even tho I've only had him for a week im already attached lol. Dogs always hit the soft spot ...welllll most dogs do atleast.

BABYJUICE

Posted

Yeah I was attached...my baby's mom was in hysterics...but I will surely get another pit down the road...when my daughter gets a little older probably...take good care of yours and it should live quite a long time my oldest is 11 now..my BM's mother has her...the turtlebuster...so at least I still see her every so often

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5781 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...