Sonic Electronix

Ok so I have the right equipment and car any advice on an enclosure that would help me do this I wanna do a badass hair trick

Depending on how much power your running your going to need extra batteries and possibly a high output alternator.

Well for 1 you can not run 4000 watts on a stock 93 civic electrical. And a hair trick is just about how much air you move.

I don't think you can do 156 db sealed with that setup.

Edited by 14dbass

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

How many systems have you done before?

*Edit-Invest in a goooood fire extinguisher. J/K I seriously think you need to read, read, and then when you're done, read some more. Your car can only handle so much of what you're going to be trying to ask from its electrical system. The demand that the amps will require to keep a steady voltage, will REQUIRE a huge alternator, and several batteries. I think you need to do some research and I'm not sure of your install skills, but LISTEN to the advice you get from these guys, they won't steer you wrong.

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I have done many just notin this small of cabin and withthis wattage I wanted to low what enclosure would have been best with this setup I order to do a hair trick I know y 75 alternator and massive 450 cca battery cant support an amplifier pulling 240 amps i have& voltag upgrades i just thought i could get some helpful advice quote name='CleanSierra' timestamp='1325800785' post='1829605']

How many systems have you done before?

*Edit-Invest in a goooood fire extinguisher. J/K I seriously think you need to read, read, and then when you're done, read some more. Your car can only handle so much of what you're going to be trying to ask from its electrical system. The demand that the amps will require to keep a steady voltage, will REQUIRE a huge alternator, and several batteries. I think you need to do some research and I'm not sure of your install skills, but LISTEN to the advice you get from these guys, they won't steer you wrong.

impossible to tell you how loud it would be. impossible to tell you if it can do a hair trick (although its probably likely). i say this every day in a different thread each time

I hate this phone and auto text I m saying I know a 75 amp alternator and my 450 cold cranking amp stock battery could handle this setup in stock forms my car isn't in stock form as voltage upgrades and can handle what im throwing at it just needed to know what's the best enclosure for alot of air movement in a small cabin would be like for ex would a fourth order bandpass box be better at 28 hertz thann a regular slot port tuned at the same frequency c'mon guys get tech with me im not a super noob

Ok how many amps is your alternator and how many batteries do you have? And if you got the room it seems like a 4th order would move some air based on the things I see on here.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Ok how many amps is your alternator and how many batteries do you have? And if you got the room it seems like a 4th order would move some air based on the things I see on here.

look in the post right above yours. and i dont think he'll be able to fit 8 10's in a 4th order in a civic hatchback, although we wont know until he gives us dimensions and someone tries to design one

It just looks like he said he has a 75 amp alt but then says he doesn't. Maybe im wrong. Sorry guys! Lol

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

All my voltage issues are taken care of my demensions are front of the wall at the top 37 inches. width at the bottom, the width is 53 inches. the height going from top to bottom is 35 inches. with the depth going from front to back is 22 inches, then my spare tire well comes into play now this is the back of the box 34.5 inches is the width the height is 27 inches and the depth is 28 inches these front and back demensions can be added together to make a box hope its not too complicated thanks

Build a clamshell..saw 12 JL w4d4 15s clamshelled in a CRX...so 8 10s should fit in one easy

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg