Second Skin Audio

i built a box one time in the 30 degree weather in a tin shed in the middle of the night. i think we were done around 4-5ish in the morning. and freezing our asses off. haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

LOL, glad to see I'm not the only insane one working on stuff in freezing weather!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

it never gets freezing down here thou... i did install MMP on my roof when it was i think 106 or something.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 1 month later...

Ah crap. I live in Oregon and 40 degree range is what we're averaging. I hope my door installs will work out :( I remember a couple of years back I had to use a hair dry dryer to heat up parts of my car and the eDead I was using haha

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

You'll be good.

I just did a quick test on some wrinkled/damaged b-stock and it stuck just fine. Idaho and Oregon weather is about the same right now. :)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png