Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Quick Question About Setting Gains.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there a specific frequency that I should be using to set my gains with a dmm? Should it be near what it plays most the time? or something of a higher frequency?

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

Posted

use dmm with 55-60hz test tone @ 75% volume and use a voltage calculator to figure out what to set it at

with bass boost, loudness, eq at o/flat

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted
use dmm with 55-60hz test tone @ 75% volume and use a voltage calculator to figure out what to set it at

with bass boost, loudness, eq at o/flat

100% correct

----reference's----

meade916

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 919 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...