look how UPS deliver my dqxs

when they come out to inspect that they are gonna laugh in your face over a little bend in a corner which you can unbend

I know I would

another case of people trying to get free shit

smh

another case of people being ignorant lol you mad bro

Only person being ignorant is you man eventually mods are gonna get tired of you and the ban hammer will be dropped you can bet on that

A bent corner like that and there is an extremely good chance the electronics inside were impacted strongly enough to damage something. We all know if either of you two had paid $500 for an item like this and it had been shipped to you in this condition you'd be going to war (as would I).

Actually if it worked fine I would have bent the corner back and mounted it. Now if it didn't work yes I understand. And I'm not tryin to fight with you merzbow but if you have read all the ignorant posts from him you will understand where I'm coming from

i haven't checked if it works my brother in law is a supervisor for UPS and my friend too i worked at UPS few years back UPS said to leave it how it is thats exactly what im doing audiocontrol said if anything we will change the damage part at our cost but if UPS wants to replace it thats on them i dont know what you have against me

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

UPS called me today they asked questions in how was it packed and where were the damages they said they going to call audiocontrol and try to get this resolved i do hope i get a new one and keep the damaged one lol

This is the reply that made you look like a greedy douche bag in my eyes

btw

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

If you get the money or a new unit, and keep the bent unit to sell, I'm sure you're going to bend it back and tell potential buyers that it's in perfect condition, it works perfect, and, if you're an honest seller, one of the mounting edges simply needed to be bent back after a minor UPS (albeit, frustrating) blunder. That right there goes to show that you do not deserve a replacement or full $400 compensation from UPS or AudioControl.

AudioControl shipped my unit the same way;

IMG_2168.jpg

My product didn't get damaged, but I ended up scrapping AudioControl all together in the long run, since their stuff makes too much noise.

With that sort of bend, a bunch of bubble wrap wouldn't have made a difference. It must've been on its side with something very heavy on top.

But, like I said above, I don't think you deserve $400 or a brand new unit for that. I see a lot of car accidents everyday, and it's disturbing to see people barely touch the rear of someone's car, and the front car's driver and passengers jump out holding their backs and necks, wanting thousands for medical attention and damages (maybe a small scuff in actuality), just because they're greedy. And that's what it seems like you're doing in this situation.

I've received a few bent packages myself;

IMG_1877.jpg

That's an expensive comic book, and it clearly says "do not bend," but the genius post man folded it, and stuffed it through my door.. Was I pissed? Yes. Did I go through the hassle of an insurance claim for $50? No.

You might say, well that was just $50. True. But I also was shipped an Orion 2500D amplifier about a year ago, and it arrived with the same damage as your processor. I could've burned the guy on eBay with negative feedback, and filed claims, got a partial refund, and got insurance (it was worth about $425), but I just bent it back. Whatever. It was also missing some screws for tightening the 4 gauge wires, but I let that go, also.

If it works, mount it and enjoy it (if there's no noise). If it's truly broken, get the insurance. Besides, no one's gonna peep your system and point out the cosmetic flaw of the part where the screw goes..

lol not even im not a dirty person i hate scams im a man of my word if anything im keeping it for my new ride maybe a 2008 tahoe LT or LTZ sick bro nice audiocontrol product i love audiocontrol i been buying audiocontrol since 2002 i have a epicenter matrix dqxs and the ddc really great products MAKING GOOD SOUND BETTER DONT DEEP FRY LOL they have some jokes on the boxes and manuals lol

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

UPS called me today they asked questions in how was it packed and where were the damages they said they going to call audiocontrol and try to get this resolved i do hope i get a new one and keep the damaged one lol

btw

X2

sick bro nice audiocontrol product i love audiocontrol i been buying audiocontrol since 2002 i have a epicenter matrix dqxs and the ddc really great products MAKING GOOD SOUND BETTER DONT DEEP FRY LOL they have some jokes on the boxes and manuals lol

haha, yeah, they do put funny stuff on their boxes;

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

lol not even im not a dirty person i hate scams im a man of my word if anything im keeping it for my new ride maybe a 2008 tahoe LT or LTZ

Oh, okay. Still a little shady, but it's your decision to make.

btw

X2

x3. That quote is what also made me think you were just being greedy.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

when they come out to inspect that they are gonna laugh in your face over a little bend in a corner which you can unbend

I know I would

another case of people trying to get free shit

smh

another case of people being ignorant lol you mad bro

Only person being ignorant is you man eventually mods are gonna get tired of you and the ban hammer will be dropped you can bet on that

A bent corner like that and there is an extremely good chance the electronics inside were impacted strongly enough to damage something. We all know if either of you two had paid $500 for an item like this and it had been shipped to you in this condition you'd be going to war (as would I).

Actually if it worked fine I would have bent the corner back and mounted it. Now if it didn't work yes I understand. And I'm not tryin to fight with you merzbow but if you have read all the ignorant posts from him you will understand where I'm coming from

It may work fine for a week then some connection on the motherboard that was loosened by the jolt suddenly fails. Or a loosened connection gradually starts introducing more and more noise. If it was some $20 cheap Chinese-made POS I would say forget about it, but this is precision audio equipment. Bottom line is he was hard done by and is right to be as pissed of as he is, I'm just saying cut him some slack (at least on this thread on this issue).

thats exactly what im concerned about when i bought it it was working beautiful for 2 months then it started making noises threw the speakers it sounded like engine noise or ALT noise my pioneer H/U was brand new i was told to ground the RCAs so i did noise was still there so i bought a kenwood H/U noise was still there then i replace my RCAs and nothing till audiocontrol said send it in for service and it ended up being a software issue now if UPS dropped it or got smashed im 100% sure its going to have failure later on

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

I have had 3 bad incidents with UPS which is why I never use them again, very negligent training and care IMO, stuff didn't show up bent or cracked, it showed up DESTROYED. if UPS refunds they usually by the unit in exchange for their claims check.

damn that sucks

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

lets see what happens ill keep you posted

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

btw

if you were reading the thread you had to see someone telling me to keep the damage one does that makes him a douche bag too?

CURRENT SYSTEM

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

My product didn't get damaged, but I ended up scrapping AudioControl all together in the long run, since their stuff makes too much noise.

thats exactly what im concerned about when i bought it it was working beautiful for 2 months then it started making noises threw the speakers it sounded like engine noise or ALT noise my pioneer H/U was brand new i was told to ground the RCAs so i did noise was still there so i bought a kenwood H/U noise was still there then i replace my RCAs and nothing till audiocontrol said send it in for service and it ended up being a software issue now if UPS dropped it or got smashed im 100% sure its going to have failure later on

Don't know if you saw what I said, but Audiocontrol's processors are known throughout the industry for their noise. I even know a few shops that pulled AudioControl's stuff off their shelves altogether because of the noise issue. I did everything under the sun to get rid of the noise/whine, from switching the jumpers around, to staying on the phone with AudioControl for hours doing everything they told me to do (tune wise and jumper wise), to grounding my RCA's, to buying Monster Silencers (in-line noise reduction modules), to putting brand new RCAs (Rockford, Kicker, Monster, and generic brand), to grounding everything from 1 ground (as AudioControl suggested), etc. The list goes on. Nothing worked. That's why I scrapped all their equipment I had (Line Driver and the EQS). I doubt it was a software issue. That issue simply prevails in their processors.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

Archived