6 12's 4th order, 16v, 10k+, single cab s10

What's the package man? Some new goodies? How's the air movement? Do you have alot of cancellation with that design?

Package was the bedcover lol air movement was great off of the little power I had them on.lol and no cancellation that I can tell

You want to have cancellation, and that design is full of cancellation, since the subs are facing towards each other, cancellation is not a bad thing, it it what makes the setup so musical (or low).

Build is sick nice job, love the bracing

Well its def low. Lol but I wouldn't know cancellation if I heard it. I thought it was kinda like one set of speakers being out of phase from another.

Thanks man. Yeah I had someone tell me the top piece will flex since its removable. Lol

Yeah it probably will flex if anything upgrade those skinny rods to some heavy duty metal, but first try it out wiht more power if it does flex then change it up.

thats 5/8 rod so I don't think it will lol we'll just have to see.

Yea you deft have cancellation and its good but not...it kills output but helps reinforce the lower end for sure as the 2wave waves are reacting off eachother making the subs move less

Exactly, this is fine for him as he is not burping or competing towards SPL.

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

Yea you deft have cancellation and its good but not...it kills output but helps reinforce the lower end for sure as the 2wave waves are reacting off eachother making the subs move less

Exactly lol this thing will never be in the lanes and I like my lows :)

The best part of the build is the baby. ;) lol Badass build though. What part of Alabama are you in though? You said North-East. Are you close-ish to Huntsville?

Yeah, just makes me have a deadline lol

I'mclose to Gadsden or ft Payne. Linda between the two on I59

Ah ok, well I'll be watching so whenever you get this all done I might come get a demo from you if thats cool. I think your only an hourish a way from me so no worries there.

Haha I never said it was bad just curious because my first box was like that and it got stupid low . Had alot of rise and I hit a 146.1 and now im at a 148.2 with 4hz lower too ;)

My 4th order for all four will be sort of like your but with angles sub faces because ill bring the low end out in the sealed section and tunning. How much sealed space per sub? Also congrats on the baby man!

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

The best part of the build is the baby. ;) lol Badass build though. What part of Alabama are you in though? You said North-East. Are you close-ish to Huntsville?

Yeah, just makes me have a deadline lol

I'mclose to Gadsden or ft Payne. Linda between the two on I59

Ah ok, well I'll be watching so whenever you get this all done I might come get a demo from you if thats cool. I think your only an hourish a way from me so no worries there.

Ah sweet. Where you live?

Haha I never said it was bad just curious because my first box was like that and it got stupid low . Had alot of rise and I hit a 146.1 and now im at a 148.2 with 4hz lower too ;)

My 4th order for all four will be sort of like your but with angles sub faces because ill bring the low end out in the sealed section and tunning. How much sealed space per sub? Also congrats on the baby man!

What are you peaking at? See I wanted angled sub faces thinking it would help but he said it was fine and would help with what I was after, low end daily ground pounder no numbers. Lol I'll have to check on box I think

its a little smaller than 2:1 not sure.and thanks man.

Archived