6 12's 4th order, 16v, 10k+, single cab s10

oh yeah anything good lol?

and man love your build been watching it and i really like the box and the doors .

have 2 questions . were did you run your wires from the front battery to your frame to then run along your frame cuz i have a 4.3 and i ended up running my wires thru the passenger tire well and then along the frame but id like to try and drop the wires straight down then to the frame .

second are you putting anything behind the speakers in your doors so the mids are kind of in an enclosure or sealed off ?

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

oh yeah anything good lol?

and man love your build been watching it and i really like the box and the doors .

have 2 questions . were did you run your wires from the front battery to your frame to then run along your frame cuz i have a 4.3 and i ended up running my wires thru the passenger tire well and then along the frame but id like to try and drop the wires straight down then to the frame .

second are you putting anything behind the speakers in your doors so the mids are kind of in an enclosure or sealed off ?

haha lets just say it closed the gap a lot of when this thing gets finished. :)

i ran mine through the fenderwell and came out the bottom of it. i techflexd, heat shrinked, and taped where it makes the bend at the bottom to make sure it doesnt cut it. lol

the mids are designed to be IB mids, so they work better the way i am running them. the 8's im running are the same way and midbass is crazy for 2 8s in the doors IB.

Archived