Sonic Electronix

heyy so i been watching the videos on here like numerous time and in "hondas back" steves window if flexing alot. A want to know if any one has blew out a window with their stereo? also what is a good way of stopping your window from rattling, ps im new to the stereo world so dont call me dumb for asking lol

just trying to learn

thats insane. hahaha, i get the little bit of window rattle and im like aww that sucks and here they are blowing out windows lol, but then again they got like huge stereos and i got one 12 inch L5 kicker, any ways thanks for clearing that up that you actually can break windows

alright and i got another question off topic of windows, would a alpine mrd-m605 (600rms at 2 ohm) be able to power two 12 inch L5 kickers (dual 4 ohm, 600 rms) and if so how would one go about wiring it for best efficiency and power

you should get either a bigger amp, or one more of the alpines. If you wire the sub in parallel, one sub will have a 2 ohm impedence, perfect with thtat amp. But then you still need to power the other one... or else get an amp that will do 1200 RMS at 1 ohm, such as an RF T10001BD. put those subs in a big ported box with that power and you'll be real happy man

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

sweet thanks, a few friends of mine were trying to say that amp could power 2 L5s with ease but i doubted them so i thought i would ask people who know abit more then some teen age punks such as my self, hahaha. what do one of those T10001BD amps cost?

Archived