Beginners Build Pontiac G6 **New Box**

Looking good. I too chose to go without the chimes. Other than that everything else works fine.Tip.... I had a good friend in NY who competed with his G6. We tried everything you could think of and found rear firing tuned to 36hz gave us a second peak of 52hz. It was like magic lmao! He had a low end monster for daily an burped at 52 for a 150.6 sealed on the dash. That was with 2 12's and a 5k amp with 2 batts and 270amp alt.

yeah i had a guy on d4s build this desgin for me :( and he charged me. never.again. next build i will get someone off here to do it. thanks thor!

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

So i Carpeted the box... O.o never doing that agian. Not to BAD just got some excess glue on the outside. should wash out. ports need to be screwed in and waiting for sub rings. Wires in check.

20120116204138.jpg

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

Just waiting on my SUB rings , then i will carpet them. Next im going to recone the current SA-10 so they go into the box identical. Finally I ordered a Comp. set of Rainbow 6.5's from SQmonte on here. Just need a Xover. PICS SOON!

Archived