Second Skin Audio

aq 15 in a 4th

Sounds promising, design in mind? Spec shooting for?

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Oh man, I am so tuned into this. I have a 2004 Mazda 3 HB and am thinking about running one American Bass HD 15, which is very similar to the AQ woofer. I currently have 1 Pioneer TS 5102 SPL, but that sucker weighs 75 lbs by itself lol. Wouldn't it be cool to have a super light weight sub box for a hatchback that still bangs?

I recently did a bandpass for two 15s on 1500 watts RMS in a trunk car and it turned out awesome. I don't know the parameters of the AQ, but its a simple matter to plug them in to ISD Beta for a gain plot.

IMO don't do it. I've tried my HDC's in a 4th and it didn't work well at all. 6th order worked well, but I'm not sure you'd have the room for that in a trunk.

For a single 15 off a 1200 I'd try to do 4.5cubes net and tune 35-38Hz, should be a solid daily set up...

yea our idea right now is 1.5 sealed and 3 ported me and got160s are still kicking ideas around for how we want it done hopefully we get it done by next week im dieing with out beats but we both work like 60 hrs a week hopefuly pics tomorrow when the amp comes in the mail :drinks: