Wow....I though I was cool doing 153's @ 25 hz on music..... Your doing that over an octave below me! Goddamn.

-1985 Chevy S-10 Longbed -12 Obsidian Audio12's

-2 Sundown SAZ-4500D's -4th Order Bandpass

-157.1 DB sealed up on the dash (More to come)

Awesome Cmpanies:

-www.obsidiancaraudio.com

- Welcome to Sundown

siiick

how did you make a woofer for the steering wheel lol

It requires a lot of welding, because you need to make it strong to last through the bass, but what you do is basically make a metal brace from the original steering wheel and you attach that to the basket and then what we did for the horn was cut out a wooden disc the size of the coil that way when you push in the cone it hits the sensor, we also took a couple of spider off the cone because it was too stiff and it was hard to honk but we didnt take em all off because it would of been honking like crazy cause of the bass since it flexes so much.

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

Wow....I though I was cool doing 153's @ 25 hz on music..... Your doing that over an octave below me! Goddamn.

Hey that's still cool man, ive seen your build i was thinking of using the obsidian 12's for my s10 as well but im not to sure about that 2.5 inch coil

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

siiick

It requires a lot of welding, because you need to make it strong to last through the bass, but what you do is basically make a metal brace from the original steering wheel and you attach that to the basket and then what we did for the horn was cut out a wooden disc the size of the coil that way when you push in the cone it hits the sensor, we also took a couple of spider off the cone because it was too stiff and it was hard to honk but we didnt take em all off because it would of been honking like crazy cause of the bass since it flexes so much.

does the horn work?

siiick

does the horn work?

Yes perfectly we have two trucks like this his and mine. He has 15" mine is a 12"

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

Haim has all the details being the fact that he's done EVERYTHING :orly3:

^^^FIXED^^^

Lol.

brotherly love,

so what exactly happened to the explorer?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

This is git the owner of the f160 what happened with the explorer ? well haim is un great full af so I took everything out everything but 2 of the 3ks was mine even the mids alt and radio I have also spent alot of time and money on that explorer for him just to trash it . So I got tired of his shit and pulled everything out later on while he was driving home the batteries exploded due to what I think was over charge from a bad alt since the the explorer has been sitting around it will be out later in the future body dropped 350 under the hood and 4 15s tuned low in th 15 hz range

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

For more info

Archived