DC Sound Lab

Who else is waiting on m2 orders?

oh i know they are expensive lol, and i know expensive is an understatement at that but the money i spent on the stuff i have now, had a comma in it too haha. I'm good with what i have coming, it just needs to get here already, cough cough rob cough cough lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

oh i know they are expensive lol, and i know expensive is an understatement at that but the money i spent on the stuff i have now, had a comma in it too haha. I'm good with what i have coming, it just needs to get here already, cough cough rob cough cough lol

x2 lol.

but if you were doing the same number of neo's as you are XL's, you'd be looking at spending about 3 times as much. and thats if you could find them. not to mention the cost of reconing subs to your coil configuration needs,new baskets if they werent the right size and the shipping lol. just because you spent a number that had a comma, doesnt make it any easier to spend over 3 times that much. especially at that price range lol. unless you got it like that, then kudos lol

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

nah i dont lol just dreamin haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Still no word on my neos :(

right after i posted this i got an email from ana. they are being build tomorrow and probably ship monday or tuesday. :clapping:

Wait you bought brand new neos? Or your just reconing? Either way I'm fukn jealous.. what I would do for neos...lol

no not brand new, just recones. i trust them more than i trust me. i've wanted these for quite a while now, but always thought they were too heavy for some reason. but as soon as i found ot they weren't i jumped on them first chance i got.

i forgot about the neos, shoulda got those, damn lol oh well next time around if there are any around lol

I dont think you would like the neo price tag. It has a comma in the number.

yea...lol

i forgot about the neos, shoulda got those, damn lol oh well next time around if there are any around lol

I dont think you would like the neo price tag. It has a comma in the number.

i got mine at the right time haha...i love these subs

:D

MMMMMMM NEO GOODNESS

228120_550389395151_207002621_31677142_2087331_n.jpg

<_<

you win some, you lose some

Kenwood DNX6180 7" Touchscreen Navigation Head unit

JL Audio JX360/4 pushing 2 sets of

MB Quart ONYX ONX216 6.5" Components &

JL Audio C2 4.5" Coaxials

For the Lows:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-bdcp @ 2935w rms pushing 1

DC AUDIO 12" M2 XL D1 in

2 cu. ft. of 1.5" MDF tuned to 33hz by a

3" Precision Port

BIG 3 done in 2/0

320a Mechman Alternator in a

04 GMC SIERRA w/ a

Xenon Body Kit

Sittin' on 20s

Still need real batteries....

Hey chode can I borrow that for a minute lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

i know this... im waiting for them... :drink40:

thread is titled "who else is waiting on m2 orders?", not "what m2's are you waiting for?"

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg