DC Sound Lab

Who else is waiting on m2 orders?

Oh boy, ok back on topic please. Dreamers are welcome but please keep it to a minimum. And your neos are always welcome!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Aqlright I typed up this damn reply last night, hit post and the forum went down.

Is it really that big of a deal that I said what I did? I wasn't being mean or anything, was just specifying, but no, all you guys like to go and blindly imagine shit. Beaver ballz, why in the hell would I be jealous of somebody wanting something? That doesn't even make sense. Also, if either of you even read this thread, you'd know that I am waiting on something. But I guess that still makes me jealous of a guy dreaming....

Brets, you're fine with your neos. You're atleast waiting on something. had the guy said that he's WANTING to get the level 5s when they come out, or waiting on them for release, it'd be fine. But he just vaguely said level 5 15s. Sorry for just specifying and people taking it the wrong way. I had a feeling somebody would get upset about it...

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Aww hell yes! My DC is on the way!!!!!!! What amp now? Hmmm... Any suggestions? I 'm gettin just 1 little 12" m2 xL with dual 1 ohm coils.. Jeff said 2200 rms. I was thinking more like 3000.

Kenwood DNX6180 7" Touchscreen Navigation Head unit

JL Audio JX360/4 pushing 2 sets of

MB Quart ONYX ONX216 6.5" Components &

JL Audio C2 4.5" Coaxials

For the Lows:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-bdcp @ 2935w rms pushing 1

DC AUDIO 12" M2 XL D1 in

2 cu. ft. of 1.5" MDF tuned to 33hz by a

3" Precision Port

BIG 3 done in 2/0

320a Mechman Alternator in a

04 GMC SIERRA w/ a

Xenon Body Kit

Sittin' on 20s

Still need real batteries....

Aqlright I typed up this damn reply last night, hit post and the forum went down.

Is it really that big of a deal that I said what I did? I wasn't being mean or anything, was just specifying, but no, all you guys like to go and blindly imagine shit. Beaver ballz, why in the hell would I be jealous of somebody wanting something? That doesn't even make sense. Also, if either of you even read this thread, you'd know that I am waiting on something. But I guess that still makes me jealous of a guy dreaming....

Brets, you're fine with your neos. You're atleast waiting on something. had the guy said that he's WANTING to get the level 5s when they come out, or waiting on them for release, it'd be fine. But he just vaguely said level 5 15s. Sorry for just specifying and people taking it the wrong way. I had a feeling somebody would get upset about it...

Your right man. I didnt go and read all of the posts on all of the pages to see that you are waiting on something. But seriously your post was uncalled for and made you sound like a smart ass.

Why would he post "lvl 5 15"s" if that wasnt what he was waiting on? I mean would you be happy if everyone that posted on this thread said "me"??? because thats the only real answer to the Thread's question in the title...

Edited by FroznBeavrBALLs

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Your right man. I didnt go and read all of the posts on all of the pages to see that you are waiting on something. But seriously your post was uncalled for and made you sound like a smart ass.

Why would he post "lvl 5 15"s" if that wasnt what he was waiting on? I mean would you be happy if everyone that posted on this thread said "me"??? because thats the only real answer to the Thread's question in the title...

and your post WAS called for and didnt make you sound like a smart ass??

hes not waiting on them. i guess you didnt understand what i said. so the rest of your reply doesnt apply. i'll summarize. i just simply wished he would have been more specific is all. ok, sure. maybe "me" is the only real answer to the question in the title but if you recall, OP said "Who's got what with their name on it?" in his post. so therefore you're smartass comment doesnt work there either.

i understand that what i originally said may have made me sound like a dick, but thats not the type of guy i am, and i wasnt being one. this is the internet and its hard to understand how people mean things, and i understand that. its all just a misunderstanding and it was really no big deal to begin with. sorry it had to turn into something over nothing. if you have any other issues or replies, PM me so we can keep it off this thread. :drinks:

to be on topic: I'm dying for my XL's. i'm going to guess that theyre built by now and sitting at DC waiting to be shipped to me (hoping atleast, but most likely the case). my invoice says shipping monday, so lets hope there were no snags at DC, and ill have some sexy new M2's in my car this week :yahoo:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Guys chill with the arguing. If you have something to say to each other them do it in PM. This thread was started for one purpose and it was not to facilitate a bitch fest.

As for who is waiting on what, I just want the new site up! Nuff said for now.