Need Battery Help/opinions Asap

this shit sucks man, i dont got no money, AT ALL not even 50 bucks to get a battery and i dont want to have to beg someone to borrow me the money, and chances are i cant get a loan, so right now im in a bad place. i wont have any money for antother 2 weeks or so, and even then i doubt illl have enough extra to get a battery... so i really dont know what im gonna do, but we are supposed to get a lot of snow, too bad i dont have a shovel or else i would go shovel some snow for pplz...

i don't know what to tell you then bro ........ borrow a shovel from some old man or woman and make that money.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well, just got done putting a new battery in and it started right up..

when we were at walmart they tested it, and its rated at 525 CCA and it was only putting out 108 CCA but it had a charge, just under 12V the battery was just over 4 years old too.. so im sure that it was the end...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Just so you know the correct way to wire a second battery and dont have any electrical issues/fires

correctway.jpg

you always fuse b4 the 2nd battery/batteries, so that if your wire grounds out, the connection to the two batteries is lost and your back battery cant still feed the wire running to the front of the car.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg