If you're in college and don't already have one I'd highly recommend one. Almost bought a more complex tablet but I figure I'd be too distracted with all the other features so I bought a basic black and white touch screen model and so far its succeeded in making me read. I don't read much outside of school work so I figure when its all said and done I'll sell it. You can convert your power point slides the professors give you into pdf format and view it on here, saves paper and ink and keeps you from lugging around 20 folders full of print outs.

I was going to buy a book yesterday and it turned out to be $250, to rent it for the semester $150. Bought a kindle touch for $100 and rented the kindle ebook for $60, so I basically got a kindle for $10. I figure it will pay for itself next semester as well, if not it has a resale value unlike the rented book.

Anyone else have one?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

dont know if it will work for you or not but android and ipods have kindle apps as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dont know if it will work for you or not but android and ipods have kindle apps as well

They work to read the books as well but are filled full of distractions. Also some professors frown upon you having your cell phone on the desk during class, so far the kindle seems professor approved.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

The thing I see tablets being good for is when educational publishers start selling full digital copies.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

The thing I see tablets being good for is when educational publishers start selling full digital copies.

They do, thats the reason I bought mine was to get a $250 legal environment book in digital form for alot cheaper. I an also view my managerial accounting book on here as well as class powerpoints.

The nook ebook was $50 more for the digital copy than amazon. And from reviews of the basic b&w nook touch and the b&w kindle touch they are the same thing with different badges, screen size, battery life, features are all the same. It just comes down to who you buy from more often or who is cheaper :drink40:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I use a 32gb iPad and I love it way more than the kindle and simply because I can do everything from the tablet with no need of having a PC. I record, write notes and validate arguments all from the iPad. Plus not having to carry around a book bag is always fun. Mine doesn't distract me don't really have games or anything mine is strictly for school and work. The features of a fully functioning tablet knocks the nook or kindle out the water.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif