DC Sound Lab

Level 3 12" Max Power?

i had a DC 1.2k on my lvl 3 for a while and it did fine. With all the gain set fairly low and stock electrical but still. i may have been sending 700 to it easy.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Not only will parameters change from one subs suspension to another it will also change from one coil to another.

If theres any question on whether your sub will take your amp.... get the m2 lvl 3. Its rms rating is 1k. End of concerns lol

I haven't bought the amp yet.....thats the point of this thread. I already have the sub, I'm selling my current amp in order to buy one that is both more efficient and powerful......thats why I want to know!

And Cody....no....I didn't know that, but I'm a knowledge junkie so thanks for layin' that down!! :drinks:

In that case you need a DC 1.2k :yahoo: That'll do quite fine as long as you follow DC enclosure recomendations. If you need any help with box, setup etc... Im always down to help! :good:

Not only will parameters change from one subs suspension to another it will also change from one coil to another.

If theres any question on whether your sub will take your amp.... get the m2 lvl 3. Its rms rating is 1k. End of concerns lol

I haven't bought the amp yet.....thats the point of this thread. I already have the sub, I'm selling my current amp in order to buy one that is both more efficient and powerful......thats why I want to know!

And Cody....no....I didn't know that, but I'm a knowledge junkie so thanks for layin' that down!! :drinks:

In that case you need a DC 1.2k :yahoo: That'll do quite fine as long as you follow DC enclosure recomendations. If you need any help with box, setup etc... Im always down to help! :good:

LOL if I could I would man...anyday!!! And thank you for the offer, I'll definately keep that in mind!! If nothing more, I like to have experienced people critique my designs.....cant argue with what is tried and true....well I cant anyway, but I know some ppl do :shrug:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Cody are you gonna be selling any of your old XS cells?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

How much are you looking to get?

And TY for the amp advice!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

$300 plus shipping for 1. Shipping from Florida to you would be more than it would cost for you to buy one new.

Not trying to tread jack but when will the website be up cj18

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set