i would get a new battery up front, then new batteries in the back, then an alt. my reasoning behind this is, batteries are often cheaper than alternators, and more times then none, an HO alt is not needed with systems like yours. Dont get me wrong, it would definitely be nice, but if you have a nice battery up front and two decent ones in the back, your voltage drop shouldn't be too significant.

i would get a new battery up front, then new batteries in the back, then an alt. my reasoning behind this is, batteries are often cheaper than alternators, and more times then none, an HO alt is not needed with systems like yours. Dont get me wrong, it would definitely be nice, but if you have a nice battery up front and two decent ones in the back, your voltage drop shouldn't be too significant.

Thanks. That's good to know bc I'd like save as much money as possible and if I don't an alternator I can put that towards other things then just get one later. I was worried that I would need one to charge my batteries properly.

Did you double up on the baffle? I'm

Missing it if you did, I can't totally tell from the pics. Get an alternator before you get batteries. More batteries equals MORE strain on that stock alternator. You gotta make power to have and use power. Once a battery bank has depleted caused because you can't charge it, you're not doing any good.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Really nice box.. question, being 45 wide can you still slide it out of the car not?

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp