Buddies Mom Passed Away, Selling 4 Opti 4000ds

well i have a buddie whos mom passed and he needs to try and sell his amps to help cover the costs of his moms passing, hes geting me pictures of the amps and ill have them up tommrow,

they will run at .5 daily ran it for 1 year. strong amps . they are same almost as the soundstream 6500. will even strap to the soundstream also.

they weigh 37 pounds each. also have the strapping cords!!! Haven't tried the burping with lower than .5 each.

great shape with very light scratching if any on the amps.

1x2000 Watts RMS at 4 OHMS

1x3000 Watts Max at 4 OHMS

1x3000 Watts RMS at 2 OHMS

1x4000 Watts RMS at 1 OHM

and that is mfg rms and they have been benched for well over the rated power

hes asking for $550 each plus shipping, if you want 2 he said he will take $520 each plus shipping

i can call him if you have any questions and i also stand behind him and his amp as being 100% operational with no physical damage

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i have a buddie whos mom passed and he needs to try and sell his amps to help cover the costs of his moms passing, hes geting me pictures of the amps and ill have them up tommrow,

they will run at .5 daily ran it for 1 year. strong amps . they are same almost as the soundstream 6500. will even strap to the soundstream also.

they weigh 37 pounds each. also have the strapping cords!!! Haven't tried the burping with lower than .5 each.

great shape with very light scratching if any on the amps.

1x2000 Watts RMS at 4 OHMS

1x3000 Watts Max at 4 OHMS

1x3000 Watts RMS at 2 OHMS

1x4000 Watts RMS at 1 OHM

and that is mfg rms and they have been benched for well over the rated power

hes asking for $550 each plus shipping, if you want 2 he said he will take $520 each plus shipping

i can call him if you have any questions and i also stand behind him and his amp as being 100% operational with no physical damage

Awesome guys here. The guy who owns the amps is a buddy of mine and is a great dude! Been a veteran in the game before most even had a license.