I've had this little bitch of a habit for about 5 years. I have not done one fucking assignment from school in literally 2 years, and I am paying drastically for it. How do you guys deal with procrastination, because everyone runs into it at one point of there life. Its like everyday I say I am going to come home, sit down, get my shit done, but Its just like a horror movie and the same thing happens day in and out, I come home, find something more appealing, and just trip out about the work I should of done while laying in my bed, which then fucks with my sleep. Lets hear how you handle it.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

I fight. Plain and simple, might not be the healthiest way of dealing with it. If I start procrastinating alot, which happens every once in a while, I'll call a few friends over and we will have a few ufc style fights. Then the next day Im motivated, and get all my shit done. I dont condone trying this for yourself btw.

Other things that I found that help is take what ever you have you to do and tape it to your door or steering wheel so you have to look at it when you first wake up or get home

^^much better idea^^

Edited by KckrL5s

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

techinally arent you procrastinating now...considering your writing about how you procrastinate. im bad with it to but just fuckin do it and you wont have to worry about it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

techinally arent you procrastinating now...considering your writing about how you procrastinate. im bad with it to but just fuckin do it and you wont have to worry about it

^Agreed.

And burrito that's the truth! Thanksgiving day I was grouting the tile in the bathroom lol.

I procrastinate a lot. Hell, I'm glad I'm sick 'cause I have a reason not to do the shit I need to. :blink:

Force yourself to do it, think of it as having to do the right thing and make a habit of doing what you don't want to do. Makes you feel good about yourself at the end of the day, instead of like a lazy turd.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Makes you feel good about yourself at the end of the day, instead of like a lazy turd.

Very true and it makes you feel like you have more free time to actually do stuff after youre done, plus you dont have to worry about what you are not doing that you were suppose to do

Edited by Toxiccasper

Just sit down and do it.

Im writing a paper for Macroeconomics right nowcomparing and contrasting 2 Democratic and 2 Reupblican candidates. Its bullshit, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

And I never did a bit of studying or homework in high school. It was pretty much a joke. Honors classes being easier than regular classes FTMFW!