What Do I Really Need ?

Ok this is what im going to be running 2 3000x1 1 800x4 1 280 alt 2 powermaster batts 0 gage wire , Now heres my question do i really need 2 280 alts ?Or should i just pick up another batt? I want my system to slam but i dont wantto see dimming lights and i dont want my volts dropping too much thanks =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ONLY 2 BATTERIES FOR 6K?AND WHAT AMP IS DOING 800X4?THATS SEEMS LIKE A SHIT LOAD FOR MIDS N HIGHS PERSONALLY...

Well the 800x4 is going to be running 10 speakers so i figured it would do the job and thats what i was asking how many batts do i need and how many alts do i need ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

an easy way to calculate how many amps your system will drain is to add up the fuses on the amps themselves. Buying a new battery wont do much if you dont have the alternator(s) to charge them.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

an easy way to calculate how many amps your system will drain is to add up the fuses on the amps themselves. Buying a new battery wont do much if you dont have the alternator(s) to charge them.

So i will be need that 2nd alt

i'd do the two alternator with at least two extra batteries in the back for that much power and oh yeh a minimum of two runs of 1/0 gauge but no more than 3 runs of 1/0 and you'll be set bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i'd do the two alternator with at least two extra batteries in the back for that much power and oh yeh a minimum of two runs of 1/0 gauge but no more than 3 runs of 1/0 and you'll be set bro.

Alright time to get shopping =)

Archived