Second Skin Audio

wiring and ohms

Sounds legit bro, Thanks.

No prob u can always add a 2nd sub. But yea i'd say go with anyone of those brands we listed and u will be amazed. I guarantee that

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Well the stakes are a lot higher if he were to make a mistake with a bigger system rather than the smaller system.

jumping to 5kw is a huge leap; especially for a novice.

I'm saying that maybe it would be a good idea to have a system to learn off of. if he were to make a mistake it wouldn't cost him thousands.

my argument stands.

it's better to carefully plan out your system than to buy it off of impulse.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

^^ Well said bro

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Well the stakes are a lot higher if he were to make a mistake with a bigger system rather than the smaller system.

jumping to 5kw is a huge leap; especially for a novice.

I'm saying that maybe it would be a good idea to have a system to learn off of. if he were to make a mistake it wouldn't cost him thousands.

my argument stands.

it's better to carefully plan out your system than to buy it off of impulse.

I wouldn't call it impulse because it could easily be a year before i have the money saved to do this. I have lots of time to mess around with other systems.

Just be honest, it's always a work in progress with ever changing plans.

Well, i'd spend that time on here learning as much as you can about how it all works. try and gain as much experience as you can.

best of luck. and feel free to message me with any questions you might have, i'd be glad to help.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

5,000 is a lot.

I would do a 2,000-2,500 watt setup...a TRUE 2,000-2,500 watt setup. Especially if this is for daily, you dont need gobs and gobs of power to be loud. And you will find spending just as much, if not more, on electrical to even support 5,000 watts.

I would do something like a couple AA Chaos on an AQ2200 or a BC2000.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

5,000 is a lot.

I would do a 2,000-2,500 watt setup...a TRUE 2,000-2,500 watt setup. Especially if this is for daily, you dont need gobs and gobs of power to be loud. And you will find spending just as much, if not more, on electrical to even support 5,000 watts.

this.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

5,000 is a lot.

this.

Im lovin' those Cresendo amps.

Just be honest, it's always a work in progress with ever changing plans.