I am going to be ordering a highout put alternated soon for my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L v6 and I am wanting peoples opinions on where I should order from. What is the best place as in customer service,Quality,durability,and funitioning properly with the most out put for the buck....please why also thanks a lot....this will help me to decide once I am ready to order in the next few weeks unless I come apon some cash from now untill then...I'm will be pushing about 2k watts daily with 0ga stinger wire and factory battery for now ...i will be adding 2 dekas in the next month or 2.

Edited by stilltippin863

your jeep should not have that much of a problem unless your alternator is going bad slowly, second like LoudBimmer said 2000 what system just need a second battery, you dont even need 1/0 guage wire for that system its intended for 5k or higher you could have gotten away with 4 guage also if you are still interested in an alternator depending on the certain models you can have Mr.Alternator build you one for your specs and in some cases you can get a 450 amp alternator but you will not need that and its not meant for everyday driving either.

http://www.mralternator.com/ He is reasonable prices and good quality used to order them from a shop we worked at in chi town he has very good customer service too.

PS. if you plan on upgrading your system make sure you get the right amp output your gonna need for future use

123_zpsdd06b4db.png