Sonic Electronix

any one like or have McIntosh Labs

Didn't you JUST make a thread about getting some holeeS subs and Boston acoustics?

It's fine to window shop and dream out loud, but chill out on posting it here.

Edit: and honestly, I've heard their stuff in person. I could pretty easily tell the difference between drivers/enclosures, but I couldn't hear the difference between the McIntosh stuff and a mid range HT reciever. Plus, if you want to hear what a difference those make (assuming you even can) you will need to pour a lot of time into your listening room.

But honestly... NOT worth the 1,000s of dollars they charge IMHO. But whether that is important or not to you is dependent on how deep your pockets are.

Didn't you JUST make a thread about getting some holeeS subs?

Edit: and honestly, I've heard their stuff in person. I could pretty easily tell the difference between drivers/enclosures, but I couldn't hear the difference between the McIntosh stuff and a mid range HT reciever. Plus, if you want to hear what a difference those make (assuming you even can) you will need to pour a lot of time into your listening room.

i already have this amp

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

i already have this amp

Then I'm not really sure what you are asking?

i already have this amp

read the topic

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

i already have this amp

read the topic

It seems to me that you are wanting some sort of affirmation or approval of something that you already got because you weren't sure about the purchase or you just want approval in general.

I might be way off base, but that's how I'm seeing it. Hence why I ask: What exactly are you asking?

Edit: Just realized that my post might come off as dicky/snooty/whatever you want to call it. Don't read it that way, I'm just too lazy to type a lot right now.

Archived