So i currently have two right now, call them "gay" if you want but everything I plan on getting are going to meaningful in how I live my life, sorta Christian based if you will..

The idea of my first two are the three virtues, faith hope and love..

Left arm has two hearts overlapping and says love underneath

Right arm has a cross with a ribon that says faith

Now for my back I was thinking of getting hope across the top of my back with two folded hands and a halo above the hand under hope..

Then about half way down my back on the left side have the 10 commandments and on the right side have the 7deadly sins

What you guys think about the idea of the back peice? To me it symbols the moral values I live my life by and what got me thru the hard times I've had so far and to help me get thru the ones that come in future times

Only pics I have of my current two

5d1bae8c.jpg

09970028.jpg

Edited by 99fullsizechevy

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

Not really my style in Ink work but the work looks good. Truly its what you want tattoed on your body for the rest of your life and if its truly what you want then go for it bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌