Wiring to the back battery question.

Any negative effects of having a run of 0ga running from the front battery and a run of 0ga running from the alternator to the rear battery? Properly fused of course.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And yes I've read and searched and googled, but I just get the basic dual battery setup as a result. Plus the few jackholes that don't know what they're talking about.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

if you wire it from the alternator ------front batt ----- rear batt. make sure to get an isolator or the second battery will discharge the front one if you use your system with the car off. I would just go from alternator to rear battery less chance of losing the current and then both can charge. my .02 cents

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Yea.... I've read "you need an isolator" "you don't need one" and the arguments in between, but I don't use one now and both batts are fine. Currently wired only from the front batt to the back. Big3 all around. If I get mixed results from this thread, I'm just gonna run it from the alt to the back and leave the front batt alone.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You dont need an isolator, unless you play system with car off

Exactly! I've read that a lot so far lol. I don't play with the car off. The car is my daily, so no need to pound with the car off.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yea.... I've read "you need an isolator" "you don't need one" and the arguments in between, but I don't use one now and both batts are fine. Currently wired only from the front batt to the back. Big3 all around. If I get mixed results from this thread, I'm just gonna run it from the alt to the back and leave the front batt alone.

so the question is to wire back battery from either alternator or from front battery. ALT.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

so the question is to wire back battery from either alternator or from front battery. ALT.

Pretty much.... Keep it running off the front batt, or add another run coming straight from the alt? That should be the main question at hand. Thanks for making it less confusing mike lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg