LOL just did a speed test with my nexus

I can only imagine an increase in performance when you throw a custom one on there.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 months later...

Screenshot_2012-01-19-00-28-40.png

First time I got a number in precision

i want some Mflop action!

viodgg.png

sprint epic 4g touch (white SGS2)

(multithread not overclocked 1.2ghz exynos FTW!)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I have the original unlocked nexus s

what can i do to increase my speed. it's not rooted either... stock ICS

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

NICE!!!!! can't wait till LTE is available here, i've got a Skyrocket, hitting 10mps off the towers now, can't wait till LTE is here, run a quadrant test on your phone vs. the computer, my computer hit 36,000 and my skyrocket hit 72,000, and finished about a minute earlier than the computer, its funny how inconvenient computers are starting to be with how advanced these phones are becoming

XS-power1.jpg

What is it without your wifi on?

I still don't get what that test shows lol

my mflops only 66-67 avg.

1.8-2.2 sec

Motorola atrix

without wifi

wifi has nothing to do with linpack

linkpack is a benchmark to stress test the devices CPU/GPU/ internal/SD card memory read and write speeds and I/O readings (aka how fast your phone is all around)

it really means nothing in my opinion (and many others on xda developers) because the "benchmark apps" have obvious flaws including linpack

look at the top 10 devices

on linpack

the top person has 41916.7 mflops

there are so many ways to manipulate benchmark apps its ridiculous

speed test has also been proven to be somewhat inacurate

because its relying more on gps than actual data speeds

funny how i have 46mbps highspeed internet and on my laptop speed test i hit 58mbps

and on my phone i max out @ 43mbps (download)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

I have the original unlocked nexus s

what can i do to increase my speed. it's not rooted either... stock ICS

if your talking about data speeds there are only a few ways to do it

one) call carrier and complaine about data issues and have them open a service ticket to fix any towers that may have a problem or being overworked

two) factory reset your phone update to latest firmware/software

three) depending on what carrier you have there are certain "secret" menues you can access by dialing different numbers that will allow you to "reset" your data settings and change proxy numbers and what not...

four) root your phone and flash different radios/modems (this is the software in your phone that detects data/voice signal strength from your local towers)

i know for a fact the nexus s and nexus s 4g

have horrible radios in them (google it) and samsung has many modems/radios you can flash to your device to help with signal

strength

if your talking about phone speed (benchmarks) only way to really do it is flash a custom recovery/rom/kernel and what ever else sparks your interest (themes,boot animations, shutdown animations, ect)

that or keeping a stock rom on it and Overclock the shit out of it until your phone gets so hot it turns off :rolleyes:

Archived