What Kind Of Brakes For Those Big Rims?

For you peeps that are riding on those big rims what type of brakes/pads are you using??? I'm trying to figure out what I wanna go with. I'm thinking Hawk Superduty pads with some Brembo rotors.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

very good topic mrrairai. i've heard brembro to be the best ....... excuse my spelling

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

very good topic mrrairai. i've heard brembro to be the best ....... excuse my spelling

do you run them?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

do you run them?

i'm running stock brakes on my 04 expedition at the moment but i'm getting rims once i make it back to the states. i've heard of folks upgrading their brakes and i myself would like to know what kind of brakes for those big rims.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I hear" baer extreme claw" the 6 piston's are the best bang for the buck,I got qouted $3,300 for the front 15"rotors. This was for my 08 escalade.And about $4,200 or so for Brembo's.That's just for front,the back brakes was about the same price.

i'm running stock brakes on my 04 expedition at the moment but i'm getting rims once i make it back to the states. i've heard of folks upgrading their brakes and i myself would like to know what kind of brakes for those big rims.

Baer extreme claw FTW! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived