FI SUBS for my first build

monsta409

wudup bass heads pretty excited about this new build havent had a system in my car since i was 14ish so im 29 now and my kids are old enough for me to start puttin my own money aside for "ME"..!!theres not too many bass heads where im frm but the one's who are they have kicker,jl,fosgate,pioneer,mtx,blah,blah,blah... well i wanna be the outsider and go left instead of right and show these fools sumthing they never heard of,so i asked if they heard of fi audio and they had no clue so i left it at that,okay now im having trouble deciding on which modle to go with i liked the BTL but DAMN alil pricy, so now i started to look at the SSD,Q,BL series and i cant really find a difference besides the rms rating. im only going to use as a daily driver and whn i order them they have all this speaker configuration which i have no clue of on how to choose.. need help with this please

Question time:

What's your budget (for everything, not just sub)?

How loud do you want to get?

How much space do you have?

yes we need to know how big of a trunk you have measure Height depth and width also make sure you'll be able to get the box in there and what is "loud" to you? just give us an example of something you've heard

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

At a glance, I'd say 2 ssd 12s w/ cooling & flatwind options on a Brutus 2100. Then get the biggest battery you can fit under the hood, an aftermarket alternator, and if funds allow: another battery in the trunk would be highly reccomended

That should be more than enough to satiate a first timer

At a glance, I'd say 2 ssd 12s w/ cooling & flatwind options on a Brutus 2100. Then get the biggest battery you can fit under the hood, an aftermarket alternator, and if funds allow: another battery in the trunk would be highly reccomended

That should be more than enough to satiate a first timer

:rofl: really 2 batts and a ho alt for a 2100. big 3 and a decent battery up front and you'll be more than fine

Archived