Hmm... What Is This In My Garage?

so..... what should we stick in here??? maybe some K2P's? Fi Q 10 in a sealed box?

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

the s2000s are nice cars and decently fast but for the money there is better out.

S'not mine.... it's my brothers.... he paid $18,000 for it....

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Contact me:

verification_seal.gif

the s2000s are nice cars and decently fast but for the money there is better out.

X2 I love the looks of the s2k but I drove my friends lil ss cobalt (faster than my stang too) and waxed the ass of an s2k on the interstate, once he squated and took off, I crammed it down in 3rd, dumped the clutch and boosted the hell out of it, leaving the honda sad and in the rearview lol. But nice car though.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

X2 I love the looks of the s2k but I drove my friends lil ss cobalt (faster than my stang too) and waxed the ass of an s2k on the interstate, once he squated and took off, I crammed it down in 3rd, dumped the clutch and boosted the hell out of it, leaving the honda sad and in the rearview lol. But nice car though.

Bah, S2000's aren't meant for the straight lines man... they strive for the coners

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Contact me:

verification_seal.gif

Bah, S2000's aren't meant for the straight lines man... they strive for the coners

And again, you must not have drivin an SS because they handle like they are on rails without any body roll at all, they just don't oversteer like s2ks and drift out the ass end lol.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

And again, you must not have drivin an SS because they handle like they are on rails without any body roll at all, they just don't oversteer like s2ks and drift out the ass end lol.

that's part of the fun...... I havn't been able to not control the back end though....

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Contact me:

verification_seal.gif

Its definitly a nice car! Do you have more pics of it?

I can go take some.... but in a little bit, I have some cleaning to do in the basement for band practice.....

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Contact me:

verification_seal.gif