Looking for extra battery for trunk

kwag415

Looking for a battery to put in my trunk around 100$

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

How much power are you running ? Watts rms

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

1000 on sub and maybe 300-400 on mids/highs so like 1500?

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Ya you can look at this...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129037-datasafe-batts-crazy-cheap/page__pid__1820843#entry1820843

You can also check this out.

http://www.audiosavings.com/category/Car-Battery-and-Power-Cells.aspx?price_min=65&price_max=120

Should be enough since your not running too much power. Make sure you upgrade the front battery first(the biggest one you can fit) look for good batteries like xs power,kinetik,stinger...you shouldn't need a bigger alt but also do the big 3 upgrade and you should be good

06 Chrysler 300

Pioneer avh-x8500bhs

Hertz Hsk 130.4

Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

Thanks guys. i might go with a KHC 600 think this will help then later down the road a XS power up front?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

I have a DataSafe battery that is nearly identical to the Batcap 2000, for $85 shipped to you. I have a buddy who is using it as his starter in his v6 Pathfinder and he says it's a tank. It's made by the same company that makes Stinger, Odyssey, Hawker, etc. batteries...very rugged and not cheap to say the least. It's over twice the battery that the HC600 is, in terms of the amount of power it can store. They're also designed for a quick discharge rate, which is definitely a plus for a car audio application.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

PM me lol

Edited by kwag415

BC 264 stage 2 cams