So this is my first time doing anything like this- I've lived with my parents or in dorms my whole life so far. Next year (my junior year of undergrad) I'll be living in this house in the Pittsburgh area- nice place IMO. 4 bedrooms, so I'll be living with three good friends. All modern amenities/appliances, new insulation and wiring, and the current tenants had nothing but good words about the place and the landlord. SUPER stoked! :yahoo:

Ninja pic:

404864_10150509554209272_540409271_8889841_763532776_n.jpg

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

How much are you paying for that place? and is it just you, or do you have a guy or two rooming with you? I've been considering getting a house over here, but I think an apartment is more in my future.. Anywho, congrats!! Looks like an awesome place, and it sounds like it as well.

It's me and three friends- rent is going to be $1400/mo before utilities and TV/Internet bills. I figure it's going to run is somewhere in the neighborhood of $420-450 each per month, probably on the higher end of that. But thanks man! Good luck on your search- I know we went through like 5 other places before settling on this one.

My feedback thread

That's not pricy at all.. Thats paradise for me lol, My brother is renting a house for 1500/mo + bills. It's only a 2 bedroom, And he has to live with 2 other families.. Oh yeah ghetto area too lol.. Anyways OP thats a good investment, I see alot of nice partys at that house in your future. A couple of past out peeps on the lawn rolling down slowly, haha :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

That's not pricy at all.. Thats paradise for me lol, My brother is renting a house for 1500/mo + bills. It's only a 2 bedroom, And he has to live with 2 other families.. Oh yeah ghetto area too lol.. Anyways OP thats a good investment, I see alot of nice partys at that house in your future. A couple of past out peeps on the lawn rolling down slowly, haha :)

Honestly, there were a couple other places that were pretty shitty on the inside that were asking $2000+/mo before utilities. We are definitely grateful to have found this one- haha we're gonna treat it right, but like you mentioned...a party here and there can't hurt :peepwall:

Oh, and we will DEFINITELY be investing in some renter's insurance.

My feedback thread