What's funny is that I have been saying for a VERY long time that the Muslim extremists don't hate us because of our freedoms, merely an excuse shoved down our throats that we gladly digest. Completely ignorant of our dealings in the Middle East which has been completely self serving to say the least, and always in favor of Israel, our bastard stepchild.

Then in a debate I was told I was a complete idiot, and had no idea what I was talking about, and then labelled a conspiracy theorist. Because thinking my government capable of wrong is treason, but to think they're incapable of wrong is somehow smart...hmmm. Said gentleman then stated we have never bombed the Middle East or stepped into their affiars, and after providing proof he said Iran. Which is where these videos come up.

There is a history not taught in our schools to further the agenda laid out by the establishment, all the while these countries never forget. True foreign policy must be grounded in the realization that we can not tell these countries how to live their lives all the while implementing our own authority to ensure we get a piece of the pie.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

AT&T slowed my net, I so videos no longer load :(

The first video is a bit long, but I have a couple near 10 minute videos on YouTube. Once I start going, I tend to overdo it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?