Does anyone have any recomendations for a good bypass unit for a 04 pontiac grand am. I'm going to be installing a Viper 5901.

Xpress kit XK01 or the XK09, XK01 would be the first choice but either will work.

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

Before you buy see if you can get the seller to flash your specific firmware or you will be SOL with a box that doesn't work with your vehicle. (unless default firmware is what you need) offer 5$ more for their time

MECP MASTER CEA208509

Proud employee of Alarms, ETC in lakeland, FL

ASE certified

2002 Tacoma:

4 RF P3 15s @ 28hz

2 RF T1500-1bdcps

2 pair Kicker QS

4 Pair RF Power 6s

3 RF p400-4

1 RF p200-2

ALP CDA-9887

ADS al-ca works pretty effing well for your car itll do door locks, trunk , immobilizer, and oem alarm and disarm, will also do tach output to the starter. hardwire bypass to the starter for viper, vipers dont like data connections trust me ive had enough remote start checks to know that, easier to do it right the first time. rememmber to program the tach too.

just put a 5902 with an al-ca in my 2003 silverado, just need to program the tach and she``ll work just beauty.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

lots of people come back because their bypass deprograms .. even DEI has told us that its better to hardwire vipers as its will eventually deprogram then we have to rewire the bypass. that and hardwiring guaruntees the functions of the bypass will work, in just the past 2 days 3 of the cars whos bypasses said they did certain functions didnt do them.. such as tach or door trigger or rap shutdown.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

FLCAN (flash logic) or the idatalink something or other AL

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

ADS al-ca works pretty effing well for your car itll do door locks, trunk , immobilizer, and oem alarm and disarm, will also do tach output to the starter. hardwire bypass to the starter for viper, vipers dont like data connections trust me ive had enough remote start checks to know that, easier to do it right the first time. rememmber to program the tach too.

just put a 5902 with an al-ca in my 2003 silverado, just need to program the tach and she``ll work just beauty.

Hey how do I program if without the weblink software? It says i need to be a registered installer

Hey how do I program if without the weblink software? It says i need to be a registered installer

Its free to register even if your not a dealer. You will need the iDatalink weblink updater cable.

2016 Ford Explorer 

2014 Ford F-350 crew cab

2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe

2008 Lexus GS430