Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Last Bump:

Current Questions:

1.) how do I wire the 2nd battery? pos->pos and neg->neg? Or alt->pos and both negs->frame?

2.)Is the XS xp950 the same as This Optima? I currently have one of these Optima Batteries, if the xp950 is similar came I put them together?

Posted

XS is better than optima but if your on a budget it'll work and for the second battery I did positive to positive and negative to negative and had it separately grounded too. Right now I just have them positive to positive and negative to negative with out the extra ground with no issues as well.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Posted

XS is better than optima but if your on a budget it'll work and for the second battery I did positive to positive and negative to negative and had it separately grounded too. Right now I just have them positive to positive and negative to negative with out the extra ground with no issues as well.

K thanks, and the XS is cheaper because of some sell, (half the price) so I'll go with that, then I'll hook the optima and the XS together. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1898 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...