Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Thanks a ton guys.....I really do appreciate this!!

No thanks necessary brother, a majority of us know your situation and wouldn't think twice about doing this. That majority is here, in this thread, reposting this on Facebook or Twitter, doing all that we can man, for you and your daughter.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

This is by far the MOST AWESOME thing I have ever seen happen on a forum! I really do wish I could send you a little something, but with my 3 kids of my own and a minimum wage job, it just isn't possible at this time. I wish you and your little girl the best bro, from the bottom of my heart. :drinks:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

Thanks a ton guys.....I really do appreciate this!!

Going to be sending you a PM....my 6 year old daughter also has CP...I know exactly what you're going through...she has PT and OT multiple times a week. She had a stroke at birth that caused it.

Props to everyone who has donated. If I was not so financially strapped myself I would donate, if not buy her one myself!

He said that he would gladly give this bike away if he got enough money from gifts to buy the new bike....

Hey 9 if i had any money i'd send some your way. WE all got your back bro.

My older sister had CP and NUMEROUS other issues for her whole life. She live to be 32, she died about a year ago, without the ability to walk since she was about 14. near the end she could barley see or talk. She couldn't feed herself, walk, go to the bathroom on her own, etc... But every time i saw her she had the Biggest smile on her face and if you saw her smile you couldn't resist cracking one too. Thats just the joy she gives off. SO i know what you mean by loving every day with your daughter because thats how my sister was with me. No one could feel sorry for her because she was the happiest person i knew.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Again...thank you all so much...every little bit is going to add up. I couple of you said you were sorry that you couldnt send more than the two or three bucks...but please dont be sorry, I appreciate it all and the gesture alone will last much longet than anything.

I'm still just amazed beyong belief how a for sale thread turned into all this....I hope Steve sees this thread and smiles about what an amazing community he has his name on here.....I'm so proud to be a part of it all!!

I have been responding to you all through PM with a more personal "thanks"....but I'm not sure who Cam and Kirill are? I hope I didnt miss anyone else...I apologize if I did. I just was not sure if any of you were ok with me thanking you right out in public here!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

this is an epic thread here!!

i just got on my comp and saw the pics. thats a pretty sick bike your selling. i really hope that you get your bike for your daughter and can donate this to another person that could really use it. i bet that would really make someone day.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

this is an epic thread here!!

i just got on my comp and saw the pics. thats a pretty sick bike your selling. i really hope that you get your bike for your daughter and can donate this to another person that could really use it. i bet that would really make someone day.

It really is something amazing!!

I dont think it will be difficult at all to find a good home for this bike, the hard part will be saying yes to one and no to others....there are so many kids that could really benefit from something like this!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

what good deeds u to on to other they will come back on to you :drinks:

i posted this on fb as well

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

sent u everything i could spare man. ill ask some teammates on here as well if they would like to chip in. i hope we can get u the bike

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Archived