jeffrm Posted February 26, 2012 Report Posted February 26, 2012 Thanks steve you the man Quote 03 tahoe z71 4 death penalty 18s 2 ampere audio 3800s @ .5 each 18v 156.7 @ 35hz 158.5 @ 50hz
blankskater08 Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 If we didnt get a sticker with the dd-1 or the cc-1, how can get we get one? Quote Old Build Log -2001 Sc2 Build w/ Full Range 8" Rears Other Installs! -06' PT Cruiser w/ Four P2 8s! -Installs for Funsies
meade916 Posted February 28, 2012 Author Report Posted February 28, 2012 im sure i can mail you a few no problem........but right now i only use fedex and dont have any stamps on hand. I dont see myself making a FEDEX label for a $1 sticker LOL..... and also, just so you guys know, just because you didnt get something (like a sticker) that someone else got, doesnt mean i didnt want to. I simply run out of things quickly due to how much shipping i do. I know this, stickers are not cheap (to buy) but they are MUCH cheaper to make. This is why i got my own machine. Im not trying to make a living off of them but its easier on the pocket since i will be giving most of the little ones away. 1 Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
blankskater08 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Let me know how I can get some once your able to ship them =D And I totally understand what you mean, I know you would have loved to have them I wasnt upaet or anything. I just realllyyy want one for my tool box and maybe my cars. Haha Thanks man!! Quote Old Build Log -2001 Sc2 Build w/ Full Range 8" Rears Other Installs! -06' PT Cruiser w/ Four P2 8s! -Installs for Funsies
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.