XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

i favor your opinion but i have 1/0 knu oxygen free to my AQ 1200.1 D stock alt big 3 and i still see a heavy voltage drop at full tilt. another battery on a 60 amp alt your killing the alt slowly .getting more power to back is just healthy for the amp and instead of 4ga i want 2 runs of 1/0.

ok Einstein, where is this magical power coming from :wtf: Why not do 10 runs of 1/0 to really get some power back there....

i favor your opinion but i have 1/0 knu oxygen free to my AQ 1200.1 D stock alt big 3 and i still see a heavy voltage drop at full tilt. another battery on a 60 amp alt your killing the alt slowly .getting more power to back is just healthy for the amp and instead of 4ga i want 2 runs of 1/0.

ok Einstein, where is this magical power coming from :wtf: Why not do 10 runs of 1/0 to really get some power back there....

i was not expecting to get more power back there on current setup i was talking about another setup

i got a aq 1200d, and i got the big 3, stock 105amp alt and kitneik hc 1200 and my volts drop to 13.5 but i gotta redo my big 3 to bigger better wire so ill see a difference there..that amp actually puts out 1200rms at 12.8 volts and it will do more at higher voltage, with adding a new battery it will not hurt ur alt at all, theres very little..the internal resistance of there batteries is very low and does not significantly increase the overall load on the electrical system, now with that in mind, how do u have the big 3 done cuz u might have it grounded wrong, if u are having a very heavy voltage drop below 13 volts then ur alt is going

i was not expecting to get more power back there on current setup i was talking about another setup

you don't make any fuckin sense...