knowledge Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 good stuff man REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
MaliBOOM Posted February 8, 2012 Report Posted February 8, 2012 very tune in www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
scooter99 Posted February 8, 2012 Report Posted February 8, 2012 (edited) DAYUMMMMM MAN! You gotta send a brotha a PM when you start something like this! I dont' get on to the new content enough to just stumble over it! You started a "build log" yet or you just ninja picing it all right now!? <----nevermind I found it! BTW, congrats on the win! I can see now that deadener is going to some good use! Edited February 8, 2012 by scooter99 Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Recommended Posts