Moola.com A Great Way To Waste Time

good guessing, if the system puts out a 5 i put out a 2 , and the other does 3-4 and the next number is like a 2 i will do a 1 and the other things im going to do a 3-4 and the put up 5 next number is 6 i will put out 3 and so on and so on you have to watch their patterns from the start,

but i ended the night with almost 8.00 and most from the blitz, i lost about 14 dollars in high games but i started out with 32 cent and now im almost ready to cash out again for the 2 time

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i would rather put 20 in a poker game myself but where i live the online poker sites wont let me play for real cash ....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i made it past 10 again, i wont cash out untill i get my first check, but thats 10 in 5 days not too bad imo,

join up with me and make some moola lol

http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc/join....445354d6a633d-2

its been a good moola day, cookin dinner, black eyed peas, turnup greens, corn bread ect... ready for tommrow .... and playn the game and the fourm here im up to 16.00 in my account..... almost ready to cash out lol but im being a whore and holdn out

woohoo whos still playing?

im up to 20.00 cashed out waiting on my checks and ive already got my account back up to 15.20

Archived