Moola.com A Great Way To Waste Time

I've never worked so hard for a damn penny in my life! LOL

u think thats bad wait till u get to like lvl 9 and then u have to decision to play for 5 bucks or do u just wanna lay low and play like lvl3 over and over again, cuz trust me doublin lvl9 is very temptin cuz i'm down to 3 cents now. lol i'm stick wit low lvl play for a while and just slowly gain money, no more doublin for me. :lol:
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

have n e of u actuall cashed out and got a check, jus curious cause i want to try

not yet cuz u have to have a minimum of 10$ to cash out, but they have a forum on the site, and the have a section devoted to cash outs and there are alot of ppl on there sayin they have recieved there checks so i'm just assumin it's legit, but as soon as i cash out and recieve a check i'll be the first to let ya'll know
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

wit gold rush i would get a pad and pen and write down 1 through six and as they present there bid cross it out so u can know wat they have left, and try to guess if they are goin to bid high or low, and take wat they have left, and try to "trapt" them to where u will be able to win in the long run. BASICALLY wat i'm tryin to say is u have to guess like the next 3 moves and be able to counter it :)

yeah that's what i'm doin. tryin to save my high numbers for the ties. but i dont write em down. i can remember it all tho

yeah that's what i'm doin. tryin to save my high numbers for the ties. but i dont write em down. i can remember it all tho

it's awesome when like u played a 2 and they played 5 and won the first bid, then on the secon bid u play a 3 and they play a 3, so u have a tie and u know that both of ya'll are goin to play the 6 to win the tie so now u have a double tie, but they fucked up by playin there 5 so u play ur 5 and whala, u have like 25 points just like that, i've learned that sometimes u have to lose on purpose to win in the long run, also i will (90%) of the time start wit the 2 or 3 but if the first stone i'm biddin for is the 5 or 6 then i'll either bid a 4 or 5, dunno if this helps, just stuff i've learned from playin for a while ;)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

I don't believe I am playing real people though.. If I was, then I wouldn't ALWAYS be first, you know?

There would be sometimes that I would be second, obviously

I just think it is rigged to be VERY DIFFICULT, but I DO believe that they will issue checks apon a cash-out.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

I don't believe I am playing real people though.. If I was, then I wouldn't ALWAYS be first, you know?

There would be sometimes that I would be second, obviously

I just think it is rigged to be VERY DIFFICULT, but I DO believe that they will issue checks apon a cash-out.

that was brought up in the forums on moola.com and wat it is, is that both of ya'll go first, and if u submit it makes it look like ur waitin for there turn, and vice versa on there end, you are playin real people tho

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

up to 8 cents...i'm raking it in. yeah!

just make sure that u play the lower levels over and over again, u don't have to play the highest lvl they offer, u can pick ur lvls just click on teh lvl u wanna play when ur one the play now page. don't get to greedy to fast, lol. u'll end up like me, playin all night tryin to catch back up. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

that was brought up in the forums on moola.com and wat it is, is that both of ya'll go first, and if u submit it makes it look like ur waitin for there turn, and vice versa on there end, you are playin real people tho

That was my 2nd thought

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived