Sonic Electronix

I kinda thought I was coming off as a jerk when I said here read lol. Anywho I will tell you what Since I blew my motor in my car I can no longer drive it. I will sell my 17 foot of 0awg wire to you if you are interested in a good price.

I have only bought things from store, so name your price, and tell me how this works.

Also, It might have to wait till next pay check. When I say "I blew through my budget", I mean: I killed him, all his family, then took his girl-friend out on a date he could never afford. Also, I peed on his dog.

Edited by lagexe

I kinda thought I was coming off as a jerk when I said here read lol. Anywho I will tell you what Since I blew my motor in my car I can no longer drive it. I will sell my 17 foot of 0awg wire to you if you are interested in a good price.

I have only bought things from store, so name your price, and tell me how this works.

Also, It might have to wait till next pay check. When I say "I blew through my budget", I mean: I killed him, all his family, then took his girl-friend out on a date he could never afford. Also, I peed on his dog.

That's a great analogy welcome to the world of bassheads, its normal to blow through your budget. Then you have to live on ramen noodle till the next check.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Well if you ran a 0 gauge positive wire from the front battery to the back battery then you need to have a 0 gauge ground for the back battery. And the best way to do it is to run a wire from the front batterys negative post, to the rear batterys neg post.

Edited by sprkn_ranger

Thanks! Anyway, I will certainly take you up on your offer. I'll PM you when I get paid, or do you plan on selling right away? If not, when I get paid we'll work out a price, pee on some more dogs, and have brew.

For all your help, I can NOT say thanks enough!

^That^ goes for everyone. Thanks guys!

:drinks:

Edited by lagexe

You're welcome that's what this site is for. Im not really looking forward to selling it right away.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Well if you ran a 0 gauge positive wire from the front battery to the back battery then you need to have a 0 gauge ground for the back battery. And the best way to do it is to run a wire from the front batterys negative post, to the rear batterys neg post.

Yeah when I get the 17' 0-Gauge, I'll buy some more from someone here, or an online store. For now, I'm hoping the double 4-guage (grounded to the chassis) will have to suffice. I don't like half-assing things, but lack funds leave me no choice.

I hear ya on the lack of funds! Shit sucks! Lol but yea you will be fine with the double 4gauge till you can upgrade. Good luck man!