bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

well im back to working my reg 8 hrs now i stayed up till 4 am last night to work on my truck i got all the holes filled in that i dont need got the frame painted back to the z i have some stuff i still need to finish past the z painted my drop-member started to bolt it all in and im missing 8 nuts for the main part of the drop member so i call the up there sending me out the 8 nuts and i had to order my power rack too and steel braided lines so that should be here soon and i called up Michigan Metalworks to pay for my watts link said that my 4link and watts link should be here around the 20th so i cant wait for that stuff but here are some pics of wht i got done in the morning

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

Looks good man. I love frame and suspension fabrication. Can't wait to see this thing on the ground.

thx man its getting there

well i come home from work tonight and just wanted to see wht the arms would look like pu on here here are some pics

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

Those A arms are some USDA beef. I love big fabrication builds like this.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Got it lookin good there

thx man just waiting on a few things the I can get the front clip on and cab back on

just payed for my Accuair E level Kit + VU4 Manifold System cant wait to get it i dont have too much more to buy for the truck just waiting for every thing to come in

KGrHqVgsE8pHq2hBPNZd5ttw60_12.jpg

Archived