Jump to content

bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually


Recommended Posts

Posted

Can't wait to see this thing as a rolling chassis!

same here sprk_ranger im trying man

I was like a little kid in a candy store whrn i seen this bumped i love this build great job keep it up man!

thanks man I cant wait to get it done

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks man Hopefully by the end of the year it will be done

better be lol jk been followin this since the begining and all i gotta say now is damn you do good work!!!!

cant wait to see what itll look like at least as a rolling chasis

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Posted

just got the new rendering done and updated seeing this today put a new flame under my ass

grguras-dually-print_zps906fd02d.jpg

Posted

I'd fuck the shit out of that truck. Lmfao in all honesty. That's going to be a SEXY MOTHER FUCKER when it's done.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I'd fuck the shit out of that truck. Lmfao in all honesty. That's going to be a SEXY MOTHER FUCKER when it's done.

Hahaha thanks man it's getting there

Posted

I'd fuck the shit out of that truck. Lmfao in all honesty. That's going to be a SEXY MOTHER FUCKER when it's done.

^^ I couldn't of said it better great work so far man

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

here is a link to my wheels geeting milled they are shipping out next week cant wait

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=599259210119480" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 721 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...