Junior Russell Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 awesome rendering man just my opinion but it might look even sexier with a slight chop top unless youre like me and really tall in which case comfort is best http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187 JVC KD-R530 head unit VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared )
Twostrokeking Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Updates?! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
down2earth Posted August 6, 2013 Author Report Posted August 6, 2013 awesome rendering man just my opinion but it might look even sexier with a slight chop top unless youre like me and really tall in which case comfort is best haha im 6'4 I would like to do a chop on this truck and my 49 ford F-1 but I have never did anything like that Updates?! sadly no up dates I have been working on my 49 ford getting it all rdy for the show we have coming up this week end in ohio Dang those are nice thanks man I cant wait to get them my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
Junior Russell Posted August 11, 2013 Report Posted August 11, 2013 lol ive got about 4" on you and just do what i do before i do any modding on anything research research research lol from what ive seen the hardest part is keeping everything straight and lining everything up edit~ heres a link for doing the ford idk if it would apply to the chevy or not but yeah http://www.hotrodhotline.com/md/html/chopping_a_top.php in the words of this random guy i met: "google is thy friend" lol or one with more detailed pics http://www.customclassictrucks.com/techarticles/0907cct_how_to_chop_a_truck_top/viewall.html http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187 JVC KD-R530 head unit VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared )
down2earth Posted September 2, 2013 Author Report Posted September 2, 2013 well i got a fire under my ass to get going on my truck again i got it out of my garage at home and moved it to are bigger garage with a 4 post lift im going to get started on the dash and getting my fire wall shaved im still waiting for my rims its been all most 3 mo so im kind of getting impatient waiting for them my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
Junior Russell Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Nice can't wait to see it come together I'd be kinda pissed if I didn't have my rims after 3 months though but that's just me http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187 JVC KD-R530 head unit VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared )
boom50cal Posted September 3, 2013 Report Posted September 3, 2013 Loving everything except those mirrors.... Been waiting on an update to this On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Twostrokeking Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 Finally! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
HowLowCanYouGo Posted September 4, 2013 Report Posted September 4, 2013 I just love this truck. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck I wanna see it done Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.