bagging and body dropping a 81 crew cab dually

Good luck with your surgery man take it easy once it's done

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Just read thro every page of this build and what nice work you do I'm jealous for sure hope to c it finished soon

thanks man

Good luck with your surgery man take it easy once it's done

thanks they called me to day and pushed it back till next mo the 14 i just want to get it done and over with

Are your tires tread directional or unidirectional,just noticed the tread was different.

they are directional but when my rims showed up at my house i was not home to sign for then my sister did and she didnt look them over be for ups guy left my 2 right side front and back had big gashes in them so i have been fighting with them to fix em but they are saying that they were signed for so they are not responsible so i had to to switch that to my back inner and and take the back inner and put it on the front i just have not had time to take it to a tire shop to get them flipped

the last 2 days have been good working on the truck i cut the fire wall out im going to move it back 2 in so i dont have to tub it to turn down low i went to the junk yard and pick up some damn near brand new 3/4 ton rotors just have rust skill on them i just have to put them on the brake lathe and take a small cut on them now i can turn lock to lock layed out haha and i started to think how i want to lay my fire wall out for the bead rolling

first pic is with the one ton rotors 2nd is with 3/4 ton rotors

002_zpsef396229.jpg

008_zps9a55dab6.jpg

009_zps87a42275.jpg

010_zps00a396af.jpg

006_zps35da845f.jpg

015_zps6d1da14e.jpg

016_zps3165e610.jpg

017_zps0fd7812c.jpg

i got some more goodies in the mail today my accu air and my ob2 compressors cost me 2000$ but well worth it in my eyes for the dually cant wait to get this stuff on and i still have some more things coming

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

Just saw this today and I'm just getting through this whole build log, so I have to ask and no offense meant but why wouldn't you go with a belt drive compressor especially since you ditched your AC? I love it other than the Air Zeniths

2001 Toyota Solara (Daily driver small system)

Mechman 240A (140A Idle)

Main battery - Exide AGM Group 34

Audio battery - Kinetik HC800

Head Unit - Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Storage - Seagate Wireless Plus 1TB HD

Processor - Audio Control Three.2

Distribution - PowerAmper Power Meter (Old school cool)

Mid/High Amp - JL 300/4

Front Stage - JL xr650-csi

Rear Stage - JL xr650-cx

Sub Amp - JL 500/1

Subs - 2 x Hifonics HFX12D4

PowerAmper Power Meter, amps, battery all mounted on custom "strut tower" bar.

floating%20amp%20rack%20sm.jpg

i got some more goodies in the mail today my accu air and my ob2 compressors

Just saw this today and I'm just getting through this whole build log, so I have to ask and no offense meant but why wouldn't you go with a belt drive compressor especially since you ditched your AC? I love it other than the Air Zeniths

No offense man I'm still keeping my ac I'm doing a under the dash ac unit and I'm going with this drive kit and intake I would love to have a York 10 but I want to keep the engine bay nice

image_zpsf46bb518.jpg

harrop_ls7_hurricane_cont002_zps4be214c7

Archived