Jump to content

Updating my 6.5's. Budget <$200


moh.vze.com

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am currently running a pair of DLS MS6A's for my midbass off an eD nine.2 amp.

Model Name : NINe.2 Amplifier

RMS Power @ 12.5v : 2 x 100W @ 4 Ohm, 2 x 200W @ 2 Ohm

RMS Power (Bridged) @ 12.5v: 400W @ 4 Ohm

92_thumb.gif

I would like to replace my current speakers with new ones.

I was thinking about the Hertz HSK 165's but I wasn't able to contact Ray on here for a quote (I think his PM box is full).

Anyone out here have other suggests for a good pair of 6.5's for my system?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

Those hertz are some really good speakers and would wait and talk to ray about them, i have some from ebay i'm really enjoying and want to upgrade to some newer models.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 964 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...