CAR AUDIO EVENT IN PERRIS CA MARCH 24 & 25

KHRISS

you would have to read the new rules , everything for 2012 is way differnt then 2011 , being metal was cut which affects the strength of the car that might even put you in extreme , not saying thats the case but its somthing you will have to find out

Well, technically, the piece was only shortened and rewelded in place, strong as ever. I'll go through the matrix and see.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

can i tail gate someone to the show ???

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

I will be there with my new build for the 3x event on saturday! So if you dont have 75 points for last year shows u cannot participate in finals on 3X event! We have a couple cars in Vegas thinking that u can still participate in Finals even tho they dont have 75 points they just have to qualify on saturday! Which one is it? Either way i will be there!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

I will be there with my new build for the 3x event on saturday! So if you dont have 75 points for last year shows u cannot participate in finals on 3X event! We have a couple cars in Vegas thinking that u can still participate in Finals even tho they dont have 75 points they just have to qualify on saturday! Which one is it? Either way i will be there!

What everyone has to remember is that finals is by invite only not just a 4x event. It may sound harsh but, it is just fair to those who went the distance and time to get the points required. The 3x is an open invite to make the show over all bigger.

Got it thanks kimo! And it is only fair for the people that did what they had to do to get to finals! I will be attending 3X event on saturday and demo the new system!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

for the guys wanting to compete iasca will be there forsure wth a 3x evrnt open to anyone and if u sign up for the iasca world finals anyone in the west can enter that being there was no iasca this year , trophys will be 4 ft tall for iasca , all you have to do is sign up on the iasca website under store and event registration its under lake perris , so if ur not qualified for db drag come out and compete in idbl or bass boxing !

for the guys wanting to compete iasca will be there forsure wth a 3x evrnt open to anyone and if u sign up for the iasca world finals anyone in the west can enter that being there was no iasca this year , trophys will be 4 ft tall for iasca , all you have to do is sign up on the iasca website under store and event registration its under lake perris , so if ur not qualified for db drag come out and compete in idbl or bass boxing !

which one would be the one you go at it for 30 seconds ???

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

iasca idbl , is measured exactly the same as db drag , 30 second run , meters on the dash , bass boxing is similar to bass race , you do 3 runs 1 run sealed , 1 run with 1 door open , then 1 run with 2 doors open then the scores for the 3 runs are all averged out and the , highest wins , theres a 3x , and a world finals event for iasca , both are open to everyone , iasca has a rule were if there is no shows in an area those competitors who wish to attend finals will automatically qualify for world finals , so the scores from cali go against ohio , and florida and the highest scores win , 3x is a regional for cali , if your interested in the rules please contact moe sabourin , or add the iasca worldwide group on facebook , or msg me i can help answer questions also , the event reg is on the iasca worldwide website under store and under event registrations

thanks guys

Archived