CAR AUDIO EVENT IN PERRIS CA MARCH 24 & 25

KHRISS

can i have the address of the event and do we pay there at the entrance? and if we go just to watch do we still have to pay?

You can find it on here or on termpro.com & you pay the host of the comp when you get there if you want to compete or if you just want to be a spectator then you dont have to pay anything unless the car show has a gate fee... im from Oxnard see you there

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

Ill see you there.. are you going up friday? im leaving early saturday morning at 2am should be there for the 3x then finals on sunday...you def need to enter bassboxing

nice!! ill be out there tuesday lol my family lives about 30 miles east of there so ill see them then go to the show on the weekend.

ill enter and we can see each other in finals :) lol maybe i wont be so lucky this time...though i do have a bass knob now so that may help!!

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

TWO WEEKS AND COUNTING........

FYI.....If it is going to go wrong it is going to happen at Finals. Never misses right when you think you got all the bugs worked out something 'STUPID" happens. Anything from woofers blowing to the box expanding....LOL.

GOOD TO LUCK TO EVERYONE AT ALL LOCATIONS!!!!!!!

Less than 2 weeks and box is at 50% built! Its crunch time!!need to get a move on it!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Archived